Means Of Welcome Letters Can Anyone Please Help Me, The Following Appears On My Ucas Welcome Page?

Can anyone please help me, the following appears on my ucas welcome page? - means of welcome letters

Your request has been reviewed by the referee or coordinator.
16-12-2008 (12:28) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee or coordinator can have your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed, you will receive a welcome letter. You can then set off, you can check the status of your application. You need your PIN and the user name and password that you use when you are applying.

I'm no expert, but I do not think that this message means that the coordinator has sent me, and I am always worried that the deadline approaches, and now I get no offers yet. Can someone please let me know exactly what the message.

3 comments:

the mum said...

His request has been sent to UCAS, which indeed was marked, but we call this phase of testing. Contact your school, college or will never send send your request as soon as possible if the deadline is near. I would suggest contacting UCAS in a few days after it sent to confirm if you do not receive a welcome letter, safe etc. No need to panic yet time to be monitoring. GL

Lexy said...

It sounds as if it was provided, but added that the notes must be complete. UCAS has been probably will not be sent for Christmas so. You know, that sent you, because you will receive a letter from UCAS in a position to show how to follow. Hope this helps and do not worry too much ...

Kj said...

Ask your coordinator for this message is correct. I could tell you a little reminder!

Good Luck

x

Post a Comment