Is Prolotherapy A Fake Anyone Know Anything About Prolotherapy?

Anyone know anything about Prolotherapy? - is prolotherapy a fake

I have 2 shoulder operations in the same shoulder had during the last two years, it seems that need each shoulder, others. I'm 18, and probably in the world 10% enlightened fitness. I am very healthy.

Anyway, I read that prolotherapy is essentially a false charm of a band which causes the band to re-build stronger and thicker than ever before. Web sites I looked at all say prolotherapy is the best thing ever. But few doctors in practice. and sites were all in favor of prolotherapy.

My problem is the volume of the shoulder (the runner) is likely to be separated from the bone.

Has anyone prolotherapy? It was worth it because the insurance will not cover? What were your ex --? zen When a doctor reads this, I want to know your opinion on this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment