Manatee Steak Should I Have Eaten Manatee Steaks With My Girlfriends Folks In Fla.?

Should I have eaten manatee steaks with my girlfriends folks in Fla.? - manatee steak

I knew that she only said supporsedto accidentally hit with his speed boat and brought it home to be slaughtered. be seen, vvery delicious. But I feel guilty, even if they are soft and tender steak with rice, pineapple and almonds on the side. Manatee delicious. Floridians used to eat all the time. Gator tail is also important to eat while in Florida, Florida

9 comments:

Strikern... said...

They are strong, tasty, while the director of game it is not about me, yes no problem, because he would have gone to lose.

Nikkers said...

Not much you can do now, is not it?

♥♥Meow Baby♥♥ said...

How sad: (

undercov... said...

as long as ur not seek death for manatees ur ok

Alliv Z said...

Hello Johnny B Good!

Well if dead, why not? I think if you should love the manatee steaks are eaten.

It would be worse if you let it rot!
People who kill animals to eat, I understand that the intention was not there, but he was already dead!

This shows that you have a good heart! I hope that goes for everything else!

Good Luck, God bless you and Happy Life

AZ

dee_ann said...

MANATEE STEAK no nooooooooo going to be damn annoying

bambi said...

NO! You are a kind of threat, and therefore you have violated the law, even if it was accidentally killed.

I was in Florida for Christmas and was snorkeling with manatees. They are sweet, gentle creatures who want to swim with people and be celebrated like a big dog. I'am sorry to hear what you have done. : (

menina said...

Yeah right ....

IBelieve said...

What the hell? Their stay is seen to die? They have called FDW ... He died instantly speed up was probably a shrine. Shame on them. Something tells me that I had before.

Post a Comment