Bang Bus Gay In The Bathroom Video In High School We Hated Each Other?

In high school we hated each other? - bang bus gay in the bathroom video

I'm 23 and my best friend's 22nd When I was in school we are in a great struggle for a woman. We were in the bathroom at school when it happened and I remember his hand against a bathroom and him and banging his head against the wall. I was so angry and went into the blood, and I hate him so much. It was then for over a week later I was at a bus stop and he and one of her friends at once attacked me and beat me badly. This was done in grade 9 and 12 Class, which up to me and apologized and apologized. We were very close and we remain friends and laugh at this and think again about it, how stupid it was. I'm gay and bisexual so it's really strange how they have been both. I never thoughtYou do not want to do the best friends and love, as we are now. Was not this a strange way to make a friend?

1 comments:

apple picking said...

This is a very sweet and loving, to be friends. Do not get me wrong, it's sad that you hate for some time, but it is a kind of fairy tale of history as cheesy as it sounds.

Post a Comment