Samsung Hr Is It Possible To Make My Cell Phone A Wireless Router For My Computer?

Is it possible to make my cell phone a wireless router for my computer? - samsung hr

I have a Samsung Rant cell phone with unlimited internet and text messages and other things. the entire project. I wonder if I have access to the Internet 24 hours for my phone, is it possible to connect to a cable or wireless mobile internet for my computer? The phone works as a router and the computer will show ... Is it possible? "Plz reply!

1 comments:

John B said...

The phones do not have the ability to act as wireless access point, so that you do not. In addition, you can talk a wireless connection at the same time as the 3G (the 3G to the Internet and mobile phones would be). Now it is even possible that if all (there is no other choice, either) via cable, the performance is very slow. The phones have processing power to route, send the data to your computer and retrieve data from the Internet would be too. One day, perhaps when.

Post a Comment