Lolites How Can I Repair Hair That's Been "fried" And Has A Lot Of Breakage From A Bad Salon Dyejob?

How can I repair hair that's been "fried" and has a lot of breakage from a bad salon dyejob? - lolites

it was assumed that only HiLite, but left the leaves too long - was only the light process color.Then We have blond Lolita who look terrible in orange and ends without contrast.Next days are back and in the darker Lolita (Dk. brown). Now my hair is about 4 different colors, and tons of fracture occurred.I originally had a healthy scalp with a blond leading color.What I do to improve the health of my hair again, and orig. Color?

1 comments:

chelseyl... said...

with a view to restoring the health of the hair, the hair thoroughly condition for a time - and very, very smart to avoid heat for some time not blowdrying -, straightening, curling, etc.

The break is really beyond repair, but that the problems will not hear this, you can get rid of your break break stop / damage to your hair more seats, the broken ends and just fresh.

I am not an expert in color, so I'm not sure whether to return to its natural color, but perhaps a gentle color is not downloaded and damaged hair? a little less hard, like a semi-permanent, perhaps, or an infusion of color shower rinse conditioner type, eh?

Post a Comment