Land Surveyors Insurance What Can I Do About A Bad Real Estate Title Insurance Company And The Surveyors He Hires?

What can i do about a bad real estate title insurance company and the surveyors he hires? - land surveyors insurance

I bought a house and refinanced by the same cooperation for the insurance. "When I studied to make sure I got what he bought. both surveys, said the barn 10 '5'and was on my property! If I set an inspector real marking my country, said that 2 "in my attic is not on my property." cooperation "Title Insurance. said there was nothing I could do for them and my only option is to tell my neighbor next to this piece of land with an easement around it. I think the level of cooperation. deceived people with the polls. I can sell my house because of my encrochment barn. Is there a contact Agency's main report, and my problems and what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment