Skinny Corn Chips Hi I Have A Question About Weight Loss...?

Hi i have a question about weight loss...? - skinny corn chips

Hello. In the 5 "2 and weight 117 pounds. I really to 109 pounds. I wear a size 3 in tight jeans.

receiving up to 109 pounds, he plans to do, 100 sit-ups in the morning before school, and 100 sit-ups every night before bed. I also have (to eat less carbohydrates, such as a pear for breakfast, cereal for breakfast, and maybe chicken for dinner or something. No greasy), or sweet chocolate. My mother was also a health risk so ill just ask her mother what foods are low in carbohydrates so sick, nutrition, take the little carbohydrates.

whether it is desirable to maintain this regime, we consider how long does it take to get to 109 pounds? I know you Arent mind reader, but I can give an estimate, or what?

By the way I played 2 hours of intense badmitton (lol yes badmitton intense laughter) Monday 3 hours intense game of tennis Wednesday, an hour's tennis on Thursday and a tennis tournament at the weekend. Also running 3 times per week for 8 minutes of time.

3 comments:

mel said...

it to corn chips

DewDrop said...

and be careful ... It should not take long, but you are thinner more difficult it is to lose weight to ... Mabey a few weeks-do note, muscle weighs more than fat

Rosy-poo said...

Well, maybe if you just to run dogs and 3 weeks with them, and you should remove about 10 pounds. thats a fun way to lose a few pounds. And do not think you lose too much worry, since my friend marisaa is 5 "2 and 110 Sugguest I did not lose too much weight. I hope you reach your goal!: D

Post a Comment